The time when we were eagerly waiting for the end of Dnevnik to find out what kind of weather conditions await us, is long behind us. The Internet has done its thing, and mobile phones and a large number of weather apps are just a logical continuation of technological evolution. There are a lot of us whose one of the first morning activities is checking the weather conditions announced for that day, so let’s see what is your favorite weather forecast app?
Today, we will present you applications that are interesting to us, and if among them is not the one you like the most, feel free to let us know, and we will add it to the list.
- The Morecast app stands out with its intuitive interface and great design. The vertical layout is easy to use and interpret. At the very top of the app you have the current time and “real feel” temperatures outside, and when you start scrolling, you have an even more detailed view of the weather for that day. Swipe your finger across the screen to find out what kind of weather awaits you tomorrow and the next seven days. The application is convenient for both beginners and already experienced users of such applications, because it provides all the necessary information in one place , and the screen is not covered with all the data at once.
- The Weather Channel is a well-known weather app for many Android users. This application includes the forecast from hour to hour, for the next 36 hours or the next 10 days , as well as details such as wind strength, humidity, UV index, visibility, air pressure. The interface is nice looking with videos from different parts of the world. It is very easy to use and provides everything that a weather forecast application can provide.
- AccuWeather provides a unique weather forecast in more than 100 languages and dialects, and Superior Accuracyza detects almost all locations around the world. Estimates say that this application is used by more than 1.5 million people every day . AccuWeather provides the latest news and weather information, including unique features, such as AccuWeather MinuteCast, a minute-by-minute precipitation forecast for the next two hours, precisely localized for your street or GPS location. This feature is a 120-minute summary of the type and intensity of precipitation, the start and end time of precipitation at your location. This is one of the features that makes AccuWeather one of the most popular weather apps in the world.
- Yahoo weather application for weather forecast quickly became popular, primarily due to its excellent design. There are no ads, except for information about the author of the background photo , which Yahoo uses from its Flickr database. The photos were taken by the users themselves, and there are several characteristic photos for each city. The application is very simple. Allows you to view weather information from hour to hour and up to 10 days in advance. Rain, snow and other weather conditions are discreetly animated. It can be used as a widget in the Notification center where information about the weather conditions at the location where you are will always be available.
- 1Weather is another very good weather forecast application, not only because of the very detailed information about the weather conditions, but also because of the great graphics, design and display. In addition, it provides information on precipitation, has animated sunrises and sunsets and a fairly accurate 10-day forecast. In terms of design, 1Weather has live wallpapers and animated radars for dangerous weather conditions and gives you the ability to create your own wallpaper. It also offers a large selection of home screen widgets of very high quality.
- Weather Underdog is a weather forecast application that uses the combined services of more than 33,000 weather stations to provide the most accurate local weather forecast. What sets it apart from other apps is a slightly more personal experience, tailored to your real-time location . Users can even enter new weather information in their environment on their own. The interface is quite detailed and displays everything you need on one handy and useful page.
- Forcast.io is a relatively new weather app with a minimalist, animated forecast for your location, showing important details right in front of your eyes. The temperature, location, current conditions and forecast for the next hour, 24 hours and 7 days are very clearly displayed. If you scroll down you can find more details about forecasts, including long-term data. What particularly caught our eye was the display of weather conditions in the “time machine” , so you can easily find out if you were born on a sunny and beautiful or gloomy day.
It is clear that the choice of these very important applications is large. Which one you choose is up to you. If we can no longer influence the weather, we should be happy that we can find out very quickly and easily what we are interested in about them and thus be able to plan our time and activities easier and better.