The holiday season is in full swing and we all can’t wait to go to the sea or some quiet place where we will take a break and get ready for new work victories. You probably already know where you are going to travel, but the next big problem awaits you – packing! What to pack? How to put everything in two suitcases? Do we need a third suitcase? How to put all your luggage in the car? And the like.
In addition, there is the question of which devices to take on vacation? You are not in the mood to carry a laptop with you, and the phone alone is not enough for you. We have a great suggestion – bring a tablet! Here are some reasons why this device is ideal to take on vacation.
- The tablet is light and easily portable. With a weight of about 600g, the tablet is very easy to carry. Since it is a little bigger than the phone, it is not possible to carry it in your pocket, but you can easily pack it in any bag or backpack where it will be easily accessible. Because the lightweight tablet is much more convenient to carry than a laptop, at the same time the size of the display (which usually varies from 7 to 10 inches) provides you with a much larger and more comfortable screen than the one you have on your smartphone making it an ideal companion anywhere you go.
- Kids just adore it. Do you have kids who need fun on a plane or during a long car trip? No problem! With the tablet, kids will enjoy their favorite cartoons, they will be able to listen to stories and songs they love, draw or play some fun games. You will be able to drive calmly or enjoy the plane ride, and the children will just fly by. You can apply the same trick on the beach, in a restaurant, or in situations when you just need a little peace and quiet. However, it is also your vacation.
- Tablets have durable batteries. Although they have a significantly larger screen, tablets have batteries that are much more durable than the batteries in the phone. With battery-saving options and depending on the model, you can use the tablet for up to 10 hours continuously. This is quite enough to get to the first convenient socket where you can charge your tablet’s battery very quickly.
- Communication is much easier. If you want to talk to your family and friends while on vacation, use a tablet and one of the popular chat and IM applications. Skype, WhatsUp, Viber, Google Hangout, etc. are at your disposal. It is also very convenient to use social networks via tablets, so you can also use this type of communication.
- The tablet is fun. Yes, it’s a lot of fun. We have already mentioned that there are a variety of applications available to you, and many of them are intended to entertain you. There are games, music, videos, small creative workshops, and everything else. With the tablet, you will certainly not be bored and it will provide you with a great pastime on your vacation if you happen to need it.
Devices we recommend
Now that you know why you need a tablet on your vacation, we will help you choose the device that suits you best. We have tested a lot of different models and here are our suggestions and recommendations for you:
- Apple iPad Air 2 – and this Apple model, like all devices designed in Cupertino, brings impeccable quality and a great feeling of doing something great while using it. It is very light and powerful and is powered by a Triple-core A6X processor running at 1.5Ghz and iOS 8.1. In addition, it has 4G support and a display that is scratch-resistant and grease-proof. Very impressive, isn’t it?
- HTC Nexus 9 – this Google child, as well as all devices from the Nexus family, is characterized by a good price, quality hardware (Nvidia Tegra K1 processor running at 2.3GHz), and the latest version of the Android operating system (5.0 or popularly Lollipop). HTC Nexus 9 also offers a great display with a resolution of 1536 × 2048 pixels on which your photos and shots will look flawless.
- Sony Xperia Z3 tablet – the quality of Sony Xperia Z devices is not lacking here either. This tablet has a Snapdragon 810 core that runs at 3.3GHz and 3GB of RAM. This configuration will make Android KitKat, installed on it, just take off when launched. With a certificate that guarantees resistance to water and dust, this is one of the most resistant tablets you will find on the market, fully optimized for use on the beach.
- Samsung Galaxy tab 4 – Samsung’s Galaxy tab series does not lag behind the competition. The Model 4 10.1 has a 1.2GHz processor, 1.5GM RAM, and comes with the Android KitKat operating system. This tablet offers great quality at a very affordable price and will be a great multimedia device for your whole family.
What to say in the end? Get your tablet as soon as possible, somehow pack in just two suitcases and head for the sea! Our team wishes you a happy journey, wherever you go.