In this article, I explain the importance of having clear image of business success. Coincidentally, in my life I have had the opportunity to socialize with people who are extremely successful in their work, as well as with people who are in constant struggle and torment because of their work and finances.
It intrigued me that this secret ingredient that the former have, and the latter, also good and smart people, do not have.
Through talking to many of them, reading various books on the subject, and observing my own beliefs, actions, and results, I have come to a variety of interesting insights.
In this text I will consider one of them.They seem to be one of the main prerequisites of any success, in any field – clear and crisp images in the head.
Have you ever thought about how you actually have a blurry picture of areas where you’re not successful?
Is any of this true for you as well:
- You’d love to start your own business, but you don’t really know where to start.
- You would like to have more money, but you don’t see the way that money could come to you at all.
- You’d like to do something else, but you don’t really know what.
- You would like to get out of debt, but it is not entirely clear to you why you got into them… etc.
Often times, people stand on that same step for a long time, confused in front of a blurry picture and not moving forward.
Or even worse – because of the vague image of important things, from which they turned their heads for a long time, problems accumulate and then haunt them.
Successful people have a CLEAR picture of what they want, a clear picture of EXACTLY the steps they need to take and from whom they could seek help.
So let your first step towards success of any kind be to CLARIFY your blurry images.
Find out what is unclear to you, and then tackle every blurry image, determined to clear it up, to master it like a bull you will grab by the horns. You can do it!
Make it a priority. Search, ask… answers exist. Take the time to do it – search the internet, ask questions on forums, social networks, ask all your friends and acquaintances if they know someone who knows the answer, find people who have managed to solve the problem you have…
Here are some pictures that are important to clarify:
- Do you have a clear picture of your financial situation? Do you know exactly how much money you own, in what forms and where it is located?
Take the time to clarify this and put it down on paper, to know clearly what you are dealing with.
- Do you have a crystal clear picture of what your goal is, what is most important to you, where exactly you are headed in the future? What do you want to contribute to the world?
Think, meditate, talk to your own heart… is there anything more important than knowing where you want to get to?
- Do you have a clear picture of your virtues and strengths? Do you walk the world aware of your worth?
List all your virtues and knowledge, they are your greatest asset. Keep it clear and aware!
- If you work for someone else – do you have a clear picture of your further progress, a clear picture of your current position and all the opportunities that are provided?
Think about what YOU want from that job and HOW you could achieve it.
- If you want to start your own business – do you have a plan and strategy?
Throw yourself into looking for information about all the possibilities – the Internet, courses, talking to acquaintances who have started their business… write down all the questions that arise and look for answers.
When the picture of each of these things is crystal clear to you, you will make decisions safely and quickly, and all the actions you need to take will seem simple and easy to you. And most importantly, you can’t wait to take them!